May 1, 2012

Vogue Festival 2012. Part 2


   The place was brilliant. It was a pity, that I couldn't walk around much, because the timetable for all the interviews and discussions was quite strict. Seeing all the famous editorials on the walls, was a sort of a decoration, that make you jumping out of your pants even more. White, everything was white, with medieval painting on the wall ( it was not for nothing that they chose the Royal Geographical society), the big bouquets of pink flowers were everywhere around the space.
   Don't want to talk about the canteen much, because in that case I would write a two-page article. But oh sweet baby jesus, the food was incredible there, not looking on a prices though. And you see that vogue ribbon. I promise, I would keep it forever as a souvenir :D
   Also there were three makeover stands.You could have a great tutorial of perfect smoky eyes with top Armani make-up artist , also there were beauty-industry experts who were giving you advices of red lipstick that suit your skin tone.  And the third one was fast reinvigoration of your look by the influential hair colourist and hairdresser Josh Wood. Cool, huh?
   I think, that the whole event was a great idea for all the fashionistas, who wants to be a part of that industry in the future. Inspiration, knowledge and great atmosphere...I would prefer stay in that fairytale forever.








 I decided to stay with classics, without over-doing the look: Vintage lace shirt, Zara blazer, Kurt Geiger sunglasses and clutch.




1 comment:

  1. Baby jesus :D I was waiting for this post sooo much..and finally I've read it!

    Love :*

    ReplyDelete